The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, September 08, 2008

I am a huge sports dork.  No hiding that. I watched the Olympics non-stop.  I rooted for Michael Phelps 100% but wasn't on the huge Phelps band wagon.  Phelps trained in Ann Arbor MI which isn't far at all so I think there were even more crazy Phelps fans around here then normal.

I'm a HUGE Jay Leno fan.  I am dreading his retirement and know I will not watch "The Tonight Show" when hosted by Conan O'Brien.  I love Monday nights on Leno, with his Headlines segment.

Tonight, was Monday.  Headlines and Michael Phelps both on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.   Great show!!  The more interviews I see and read with Michael Phelps, I have to say...I love him!  He hasn't let the wins swell his head that much, he loves his Mom and Country, and never forgets his teammates that helped him win his record setting 8 gold medals!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home