The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, September 06, 2008

I'm a very emotional person.  No hiding that!  No changing that either.  Its just how I was wired! 

JJ and her husband are having issues.  I've had to deal with the brunt of JJ's madness.  Her husband has been spewing hurtful crazy things.  Trust me, I KNOW my sister is NO angel.  The more she tells me, the more I hear her husband going off...its an emotionally unhealthy relationship.  Now, they are trying to work things out.  I am supposed to do an odd job w/ sister today...now husband will be there.  Its NOT healthy for me to be near them right now.  I was trying to explain it to my dad earlier.  SCREW with me, its one thing.  SCREW with someone I love, its a totally different situation!  (Don't get me started on screwing with children!!!!!!!!!!!)  So, for now I am just going to totally avoid everyone.  In the process of getting so upset, I think I managed to hurt Jo's feelings too.  I didn't mean to, I was just trying to get her to understand things.  OH WELL.

My friend has officially pissed me OFF!  He hasn't answered/returned calls/emails/texts for a few days now.  Shock shock...I'm pissed at him.  Last night and today, I just needed a FRIEND and he wasn't there.  Chances are, he was at home screwing around online, or at his parents playing with his niece.

Today, I've called/texted like ALL my friends and NOTHING.  I think I'm going to go back to my original plans, even if ouside of my box!

SCREW THE WORLD!  I'm an angry girl right now.  Not healthy, but it happens!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home