The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Yesterday, I was babysitting Jax, JM, and TOY.  We were having a good day!  About 19:30, I started to get a headache.  At 20:30, I had TOY call his Mom to find out how much longer they would be cause my head was POUNDING!  I was on the couch with an ice pack being a slacker babysitter.  They were home at about 21:05, and I was out the door by 21:10.  I went to grab some food with my friend thinking the problem was I hadn't ate in awhile.  Left my friends house at 23:00, by 23:15 I was home and realized I had a head cold starting.  Now, 25 hours later, I've got a full blown COLD.  Sore throat, stuffy/runny nose, green snot and all. 

My friend is out of town for work this week.  Its strange, I talk to him about every other day usually for 5 minutes or less, see him maybe once or twice a week for dinner.  Knowing he's out of town bothers me though.  For starters, I don't like people flying!  Next...he's the one that's there for me in NEED, no matter what.  I know others will be there, but being the single, childless friend...its easier for us to be there for each other. 

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home