The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm to worked up about this funeral today to sleep.  I am EXHAUSTED just can't SLEEP.  I babysat Jax for 13 hours!  As stupid as this sounds, one of my biggest issues about this funeral is making sure I look good.  Well, I have NOTHING to wear.  I run into this problem all the time lately.  I have NO clothes that fit me.  I know I should be HAPPY that all my clothes fall off but I have no means to replace them.  I have one pair of jeans, two pairs of jean shorts, a jean skirt which I can get away with IF I wear a belt.  Everything I bought last October is to big to even be taken in.  I'm also stressed about how Mom will do at the funeral.  I'm concerned with seeing old friends that I haven't seen in YEARS.  Lots of things going thru my brain.

After watching Jax for 13 hours, I don't think I will ever be able to handle the stay-at-home Mom gig like I dreamed of.  Everyone says its easier/different when its your own kid...but I don't know.  I was just spent.  The last hour, I was sick of the fight so I let him run around the house in just his diaper.  I did win the fight over the TV.  My Tigers are way more important then Go Diego Go.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home