The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

A little bit ago, I sent the following text message to two of my trusted friends, who know the other person invovled.

"I feel really bad.  I don't want to be friends with nameless anymore.  Its to much work, its not worth it.  Is it right to feel that way?"

The one friend that I heard back from, said I'm totally allowed to feel that way.

This friendship has been a lot of work for a long time, this person doesn't live close, and a million other reasons.  I'm sad.  I never thought I'd feel that way.  And what makes it sadder, tomorrow is the 10th anniversary of us meeting.  Yes, we both know that.  I know friendships take work.  This one, with good reason, takes a LOT more work.  It just seems like we've grown to far apart.  I don't know.  I'm just very BLAH about it right now.

Red Wings start TOMORROW!  YAY!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home