The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, October 05, 2008

After my slight breakdown this morning, my friend and I hung out all day and had a good day.  I tried to get ahold of two of my single female friends first, but they weren't around and I knew I was in a really bad place and just needed someone to deal with me.  I got to my friend's house at about noon.  He made blueberry waffles and sausage for our breakfast.  We watched a little tv, napped, talked, went to dinner, then came back to my house so he could fix my computer, ate ice cream, and talked some more.  It was just nice to be with someone that understands depression, understands me, understands what's going on in my life.  My friend is a little stressed that his job might be disappearing soon.  I was glad he opened up to talk about it with me.

Now, I'm still VERY stressed/depressed about some issues going on in my life, I did have a decent day.  Focus on the small things.

Its October.  Its Michigan.  The past few nights I've had to use my space heater at night.  Well, this evening with the help of my friend, I changed my bedding to my winter bedding this evening.  Bed skirt, shams, additional blanket, and much thicker comforter.  Of course, now I'm sitting here sweating my butt off!!

October baseball ROCKS!!  My hopes for a Chicago subway series are over since the Cubs got swept, so I'm back to rooting for the Brewers and Prince!!!  Prince, as in, Prince Fielder.  His dad, Cecil, was a Detroit Tiger much of the 90's when I think only my Grandpa and I were Tiger fans!

Does anyone have a clue what its like to just fell like I'd rather DIE then deal with life's issues?  I'm sick of that feeling.  I have that feeling more often then one should!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home