The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

So, today was a typical game night to take place at Shell & J's house.  We did move the start time up because we are getting old (or because Shell & J have a 3 month old baby) but other then that...it was a normal game night.  HA!

As I type this, J is sitting at the ER waiting to have his thumb sewn back together and I'm laying in bed with an ice pack on my shoulder.  The events are 100% unrelated, but funny none the less.  J wasn't home from work yet when everyone arrived at his house.  Turns out he cut his thumb and was trying clean up his mess and tape his thumb together.  Well, a few hours into dinner and games, his thumb was still BLEEDING.  Of course, at this point all the urgent cares are closed.  Now, as for my shoulder...I ran into the grocery store on my way home to pick up ONE thing.  On my way out, I was messing with my phone and wallet and didn't realize that the automatic door didn't open all the way.  What makes this walking into the door thing even stupider...I've done the same thing, at the same store, same door, at least two other times in the past month.

Tomorrow, I'm planning on going to early Church, then going to a bridal show with Steph, Roomie, and Roomie's mom.  Never been to one before, should be interesting.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home