The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Whatever You Like

So I slept from 8am until noon, then 4pm until 6pm. The four hours I was awake, I took a shower, picked up a video from the library, went to the post office, ate, and took a bath. I feel like I got ran over by a train.

I don't know if I blogged about it at the time, but while at a Tigers game in June I caught a foul ball hit by Carlos Guillen.

Well, while napping today, I dreamed I was at a Tigers game with my parents and Jo. While there is started raining (which it did the night I caught the ball) and I went to a different area to watch the game while my family wanted to stay dry. Well, I caught another foul ball! I had my hands on two or three more. STRANGE.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home