The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

So, in roughly 6.5 weeks, I'll be moving.  I haven't figured out where for sure yet.  The thought of moving is overwhelming to an extent but NOT to a paralyzing extent.  As I type this, tears are starting to roll down my cheeks.  The number one reason, without a doubt that moving this time is going to crush me is that I just do NOT want to be away from my friends!  I've got roomie 5 feet away, Cris within 1/2 a mile, Steph, Shell/J, and my friend all less than 5 miles away.  Chances are that they will all end up being 30-60 miles away.

I just don't want to make any snap decisions right now.  I'm trying to pray about things, trying to get opinions from a few that matter.

I wish I wasn't single right now.  That would obviously help in my decision making process.  I'm just SICK of being single.  I was chatting online today was my younger cousin (who moved out of state in August) about life and the holidays.  She won't be able to come home for Thanksgiving.  For some reason, that just reminded me how much I HATE being single during the holidays.  Really from Oct 1st-Jan 1st, if I could have a man, that would be a huge help.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home