The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Say It

Don't really have a lot to say...but I should say something.

Someone I've known since I was about 1o-12 years old (started to know them VERY well when I was in 8th grade) was MURDERED on Saturday. Shot and killed. MURDERED.

This family (Mom, Dad, and 2 sons) lost the older son in 2001 in a drunk driving accident and now the Dad has been MURDERED.

My heart is breaking. When Shell told me yesterday, I literally couldn't put together a sentence for awhile. I had to call my Dad and tell him one of his friends had been MURDERED.

Of course, the media is all over this story. Of course, there is plenty of non-accurate info going around. That ANNOYS me.

I've dealt with death many times before. I've NEVER dealt with MURDER before.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home