The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Twisted

Is it wrong that I'm laying here watching The Biggest Loser while eating Whoppers and a Heath Bar from our Halloween candy stash?

I had to suck up my pride MAJORLY in the past two days. For starters, I had to go to my Gpaw (who I can't stand...the man who, when he dies MY life will be better) and borrow money. Yesterday, Dad and I talked more about me moving home. Dad is trying to remind me (and he was saying it regarding his work situation and my living situation) that "This is where God wants us in life."

I found out via text message (she called once and I didn't answer) that one of my best buds got laid off today, form the same hell I worked at. She was already struggling financially (and started a 2nd job yesterday!) so she's FREAKING out. My heart breaks for her. She doesn't have the great supportive family to fall back on. It reminds me to be even more grateful for my family, I guess.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home