The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Full Service





My friends and myself all decked out for the New Kids on the Block concert. I'm the one rockin' the crimped hair and red leggings. (Note: Our shirts and buttons are ORIGINAL!)

The concert was GREAT! NKOTB was hotter then ever before. They put on a better show then any of us thought possible. Two of my other friends that weren't in my group shared the same opinion. Danny Wood did a cool break dancing gig. WOW! Jordan hit the HIGH notes hardcore! Joey was just adorable. Jordan's song with his shirt unbottoned was HOT! Jonathan didn't solo at all and didn't talk at all. They really played to their audience (being 25-40 woman). Donnie rocked his Boston Red Sox hat all night (well like 5 different B hats). They changed clothes a lot. It was seriously a GREAT show. If they are coming to your town, SEE THEM!



God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home