The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Click Click Click


Today is the NKOTB concert. I am SO excited. I can't believe how many people I know that are going. My group is a group of 7. Steph, Roomie, a bunch of others.

That's the outfit I'm wearing. NKOTB shirt (from 1990!), jean skirt, red legging, yellow flats, big red earrings, and crimped hair! (I might do black flats because they are MUCH more comfortable and might NOT crimp my hair)

I just ate lunch (Chicken, rice, and carrots, with a heath bar for dessert) and my stomach doesn't feel HOT. Hopefully that goes away soon.

Six of the Seven are going to eat before the show (which is cool cause I've never met two of the girls going) and hopefully/maybe going out afterwards.

I can't believe how many people I know that are going to this show!!! Its going to ROCK! Pictures to come!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home