The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm Yours

I was just looking at my blog. I can't believe my blog celebrated its FOURTH birthday and I missed it.

So much has happened in those four years.

~ST and I aren't together. Hanging out to a friendship barely.
~SML and I aren't friends at all any more.
~P and I aren't friend at all any more.
~Shell is now married with a beautiful daughter.
~I've dated random people including CJ and the Clown. Had lusting affairs with Red & #4.
~Met my friend, fell in love HARD. Now the situation is what it is. Right now, at this moment I'm HIGHLY annoyed with him.
~I got a new job.
~I spent the night in the hospital for the first time as an adult. (a few times now)
~I lost that new job.
~I've moved and moved and moved again...and will be moving again soon.

God is love!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 21, 2008 9:16:00 PM, Blogger Princess PinkLady said...

Isn't it funny, how you can go back and read what life was like a week ago, month ago, or year ago? I am SO thankful I am where I am in my life now, but sometimes it's fun (and sometimes depressing) to go back and see how it used to be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home