The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bleeding Love

I was supposed to babysit Jax today, but I just couldn't do it. Enough about that.

Last night, we went looking for dresses for Roomie's wedding. Okay, I'm 5 feet 8 inches. I weigh 137lbs. I'm the skinniest I've been in my adult life (not in the best shape, but pound for pound...the skinniest). I have VERY odd proportions though. TMI...my boobs are two VERY different sizes. I have NO ass. The majority of my weight I carry in my waist. Dress shopping was a very tramatic experience. The lady that worked at the place said at one point "She's just got a large rib cage." Why don't you just call me FAT? I was feeling VERY rushed (by my friends) and just upset. I left there in tears, called my friend to go to his house to vent, and on the drive there I called another friend just screaming mad.

We are getting different dresses, same designer, and material. Of course, I fell in love with two dresses right away but then two other girls found dresses by the same designer so that decided the designer. I did have better luck while looking online. We shall see.

Roomie let us pick our own dresses is cool but sometimes I'd rather her just say "Here, wear this."

If you are the praying type, please pray for me. This health stuff is kicking my ass in every way possible.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home