The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Steal Away

Apparently the converstation and texts that SML and I shared the other night were a fluke. I'm sad and hurt again but right now, more confused than anything.

My friend is on his way home from Las Vegas. We exchanged texts Friday, and today...and he called twice today. I love it that he misses me. Is that evil of me? I know I'll have to get used to seeing him a lot less...but yeah.

Tomorrow is my 29th birthday. 29th for the FIRST time. No plans but I'm hoping I can get my friend to take me to dinner at least. I already celebrated my birthday for the majority. Thursday I will go to dinner with Shell though...and Friday I get to babysit Baby Girl for the first time. I am VERY excited! Its a great birthday gift!

Watching the Red Wings vs Penguins game right now. Darren McCarty scored. I love him! He's the best. Okay...so he's not the best player (shhhh! don't tell him I said that) but he's just a great team player and a real fan favorite. I wish his band was still together. They sucked but being 10 feet away from him was the best!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home