The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, November 10, 2008

My friends ROCK!  They threw me a surprise party on Friday.  It turned out to be a non-surprise party but the effort they all went thru made me realize again, how much I am loved and how blessed I am to have kick ass friends!  I had a BLAST!  Seriously, one of the best birthdays to date!!

Saturday night I went to a comedy club with some friends.  It was a good time.  Much better than the last time I went!

Saturday night, I texted SML.  He actually responded.  He hasn't replied to me in like a year or two.  I was SOOOOO excited.  We texted a few times.  If we would have been hanging out near his house, I think he might have joined us.  SML and I talked my entire drive home (probably 45 minutes).  We talked about our issues a little bit and about what's been going on.  I tried unsuccessfully to get him to come over.  He promises me we will get together tomorrow, to work on burying the hatchet...but as I told him, his word means NOTHING to me.  I am praying we can work things out or at least, we can try and I am able to make peace with the situation.

My friend is still in Las Vegas.  Right now, I am missing him terribly.  I don't know why.  I know I'll have to get used to seeing him a TON less.  I am willing to bet money he's going to be an ass to me on my birthday again.  I pray not...but yeah.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home