The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, November 03, 2008

Ohio State of Mind

I'm a big fan of the TV Show the Bachelor/the Bachelorette. DeAnna and Jesse of the latest season were my favorite couple ever! Jesse from the minute he stepped out of the limo...I loved him! Someone that didn't feel the need to conform to the suit and tie gig, loved him. Well, in typical Bachelor/Bachelorett fashion the couple broke up. I'm sad for Jesse. Hey...Jesse. I'm single. ;-)

Lots going on in the Detroit sports front. The Lions are ummm 0-7 now. Just signed Culpepper. I'm sure he'll suck now that he's a Lion. The Pistons which have done decent lately...made a HUGE trade today to make Iverson a piston. For starters...the pistons are known to be a hard working team. Its pretty known that Iverson doesn't like PRATICE. I think the Pistons gave up to much (Billips and McDyess) for Iverson. I feel like Iverson is going to cause more trouble then its worth. Mike Babcock, the coach of my loved Red Wings, has benched Lebda because he had the worst plus/minus. Well, not that far from him is Maltby/Draper. Gonna bench them to? Doubt it. Just ERRRRRRRRRRR at Babcock right now. I want him to put Homer, Dats, and Hank on a line and leave them ALONE.

The media is all over the murder story regarding the man I knew. I'm getting annoyed at the errors in the story. Still, no idea when funeral arrangements will be taking place.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home