The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, November 07, 2008

I am SO stressed.  Mainly about Dad's job.  Rumor on the street is that GM White Collar (That's Dad) will be getting a large pay cut today.  Dad and I talked about it yesterday, he just wants to know what the heck is going on.  This continous stress about do I have a job, will I have to move depts, pay cut, benefits cut, etc is just craptastic.

I'm also goofy stressed because of my birthday party tonight.  It was a surprise party but Roomie slipped up last night.  Hehehe!  This will be the 6th time people have UNSUCCESSFULLY tried to have a surprise party for me.  Roomie and I were talking about how I was babysitting today, blah blah blah.  Well, she then sends Steph a text message that says "Oh no.  T is babysitting tomorrow.  Do you know if Shell told her?"  Or something along that lines.  Problem is she sent the text message to ME!  Roomie and I are sitting across from each other in the living room when I got the text.  I was like "Roomie.  WTF is going on?"  She tried for about 5 minutes to not tell me but she couldn't think fast enough and I was PANICING thinking something is wrong with Shell.  So then I text Jo about it.  Jo was in on it too.  So...at this point, I know that Roomie, Shell, Steph, Jo, Mom, & Dad are in on it.  HMMMMMMMMMMMM.  I was still told I'll have to leave the house for a little bit.  Don't know how/why.  I almost wish they pulled off the surprise because then I wouldn't have time to stress.  I wish I knew more about who was invited and stuff.  I don't know who the mastermind was yet, it was probably a collaberation with Roomie, Steph, and Shell.  Once Roomie had to tell me last night and Jo told me she was coming...they both have been VERY tight lipped and refuse to tell me anything else.  Earlier in the week, I texted a few of my friends asking what everyone had going on this weekend cause I needed something to do.  Everyone was busy.  We shall see who is at my party out of that group.  Roomie is at work and we keep texting, she's feeling like CRAP about ruining it.  LOL.

I'm babysitting Jax today.  He's being whiny and needy.  Its days like today that make me not like babysitting him.  Also, his inability to communicate doesn't help matters.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home