The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Interesting...this is my 1,414th post since I started this blog.

I hate how I go from being a good mood to crazy suicidal in a matter of minutes. The meltdown tonight is over a broken toilet, my Mom not wanting to wake my Dad, and general frustration about things being broken in this house. This house is just over 9 years old and I swear, its like its 50! Our old house that my parents lived in for 21 years (which was about 20 years old when they bought it) was in MUCH better condition and that was with 3 children abusing it on a daily basis.

I did a lot of work tonight in my room. I still have a LONG way to go, but whatever. This room will NEVER be how I want, but right now its not even close. The more work I do in here lately, the worse it looks. Due to lack of space, I have thrown so much GOOD stuff away. Stuff I could have EASILY gotten $500 for on Craigslist. I just didn't have the time/space. I have no idea what I am going to do with my kitchen stuff or Christmas stuff. Again, I just want to throw it away...but I do NOT plan on being here forever...but right now, it will probably be a lot longer then I'd like.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home