The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

When You're Gone

I am going to SCREAM! FU(KING SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am already struggling with many not good emotions about moving to my parents house. (Note: This house will NEVER be my home!)

I don't remember when, but at some point...my main closet at my parents house broke. As in, the part you hang clothes on (and put stuff on top of) ripped away from the wall. I do not recall if this was ever fixed properly or not.

WELL...now, that I am moving there on Friday/Saturday...I just asked my Dad if it was fixed. He said No. He said "I'll see what I can do." Now...my Dad is on vacation this week. Yes, he does have to take my mom for some medical tests...but still. To know my Dad is to KNOW this task will NOT be touched.

And I did say main closet...but the other closet is shelves and not designed to hang clothes at all.

Another thing to add to my stress/depression about this move. Add on that they have 4 inches of snow there. Its amazing that within 60 miles, the HUGE difference in weather. Plus, there are way less cars/traffic up there so the snow on the roads stays. Plus the crazy open farm land...it just blows all over the place.

I just messaged one of my cousins on Facebook. He is always so upbeat and happy. I wish I could be that way.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home