The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ready For Whatever

I don't know why I'm having a rough day today, mentally. Maybe because physically I don't feel well. Its a little different then a normal flare up, but close. Pain isn't that bad, but there and consistent. Also, I'm avoiding the moving thoughts like the plague, but I can't much longer. Also, I am (again) annoyed (and flat out ANGRY!) that I am single. I am sick of blogging about being single and crappy about it.

When I signed into Blogger, I had something to type about but now I don't know.

The Detroit Lions (which at best, I've been a fair weather fan. I'm just not that into football.) are now 0-10. As in, ZERO wins and TEN losses. I can't help but laugh.

Off to pray "Pat's Pray".
* A car (which I have but I need it to keep running and all that jazz)
* A job
* A man

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home