The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, November 24, 2008

If I Were A Boy

I had a good weekend. YAY! Friday, I babysat Baby Girl all day. She is just so sweet, cute, and happy all the time. Then I hung out with her parents, went to dinner, and hung out some more. Saturday, Shell, Baby Girl and I went shopping, to visit her parents, to lunch, and shopping some more. Then, later Shell, her mom, Baby Girl, and I went to the cool mall for Santa's arrival and tree lighting. That turned into a mess but we enjoyed each others company. Then was Roomie's Fiance's 30th Birthday party. The party was at Dave & Busters. It was pretty lame and VERY crowded. Visited with everyone and Shell and I were home by 23:00. Sunday, I went to early Church. Came home and napped. Was woke up by my friend ringing the door bell. We hung out here, then he went home to unpack (he had been away for the weekend, hunting). Then, I went there and we caught up on TV shows and he made dinner. And I was home, in my bed by 23:00.

I have so much little crap to do and no motivation to do any of it. I just want to crawl in a hole and wake up in mid-Jan.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home