The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bird Without Wings

My heart is heavy. I wish I could cleary explain WHY its heavy...it just is.

Lots to do with my friend, lots to do with moving, lots to do with the holiday, lots to do with not having a job and being so bored, useless and depressed feeling all the time, lots to do with being single, and lots to do with missing my dead cousins and friends.

Yesterday marked the 13th anniversary of my cousin ET's death. I had an amazing "God moment" while at the cemetery. Yet missing my cousins still makes me sad. I just MISS them. Thanksgiving is really rough on me because ET and I had great memories of together on Thanksgiving...and the year he died, we buried him on Tuesday and Thanksgiving was 2 days later. Thanksgiving has NEVER been the same, and never will be.

I think I'm going to the library, just for something to do.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home