The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Same sh*t different day.

Life is going okay in Farmville USA.

I am terribly bored and lonely tonight. I was invited to a birthday gathering at a bar but I don't want to drive 45 miles (one way) on the ICY roads.

Mom isn't doing so well lately so I had to go w/ Dad to the dinner theater at Church last night. Food wasn't good and play was lame...but I had a good time. I got to see my dear friend who had twins about 21 months ago (but one twin died at 3 weeks old). I also got to talk to Red's sisters some. Red's sister was in the play.

I died my hair this week. Its DARK. I love it!

I need to get a life.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home