The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Shoot To Kill

My family is driving me 100% fu*king crazy. That's actually an understatement. I can't stand how DISRESPECTFUL my little sister is towards EVERYONE and EVERYTHING in this house. I can't stand how lazy my Dad is and how he lets things go until they are broken beyond repair. I can't stand how my Mom makes her health problems worse, how she manipulates my Dad.

Now, I am by no means, innocent. I am SURE I do plenty of things that bug the crap out of my family...especially little sister. Heck, I know my OCD/ADD issues drive her and dad batty.

Right now, I am sick. I've got a kill sore throat and sinus infection going. For other health reasons, I can't take/do a lot to improve things but let it run its course. I am so hungry, but swallowing hurts. I am so tired, but can't sleep. And I will be the first to say I am VERY crabby, emotional, moody.

I was dreading New Years like the plague. I am sadly glad I feel like crap because its a little less of a reminder that I am single and chilling at my 'rents house.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home