The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Haven't posted in awhile. Life has been pretty crappy. I had a very rough depression patch which had me more suicidal then I'd like to admit and more suicidal then I've been in YEARS. While not totally out of the woods, I'm doing better.

Stupid people are pissing me off beyond belief. People that don't think things through before they act just drive me insane. Now, I know I tend to be a planner so much that I often miss out on things because I can't be flexible and stuff...but yeah.

Tomorrow is my Gma's 80th birthday. Roughly 2.5 years ago, I NEVER thought we'd see this day. Heck, at the time...I don't think many of us thought we'd see the next week.

I haven't been to Church in awhile for many reasons. Illness, power outages, weather. I miss it.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home