The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm sad that I'm sitting home on a Friday night. Its probably for the best since I am just starting to feel better and am still very weak.

I'm sad that one of my dearest and most trusted friends hurt me very bad yesterday. I don't know how the situation can be repaired.

I wish everyone, myself included, would remember that until you walk a mile in someones shoes, do NOT judge them. I wish everyone, myself included, would remember that unless you know the whole story...just shut up.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 17, 2009 6:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home