The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I suck at blogging lately. Oh well.

So, currently I'm feeling better than I was at 05:00 but not that much better. This is, by far, the sickest I've been since June! All related to the GI issues I have. I'm heavily drugged right now and praying to avoid the hospital. At 05:00, if my hospital wasn't an hour away, I would have been there!

This started on Saturday afternoon, just wasn't feeling good...but was trying to forge ahead. Sunday, Dad and I had an adventure planned. One of our 2 favorite adventures of the year. Couldn't miss it. Probably should have but just couldn't. Well, Monday I was feeling blah. Tired and not right. Then Tuesday came and I knew I was in TROUBLE. So...at about 2pm, I got major loads of drugs, which I KNOW are going to make me sick before they make me better. Its the way of the disease.

**interruption... I was feeling better. I keep having to stop typing to deal w/ this illness.**

So yeah...Tuesday, 2pm, take drugs. Nap from 3pm-6:30pm. Dad and I drive to the rental car place so I can bring the truck home (his everyday car, the new car, died and won't be fixed until at least friday!). Lay on the couch from 7pm-11pm watching the hockey game and other things. On the couch, with the heating pad, tossing from side to side, whining, etc. Come upstairs and sleep from about 2am-5am. Wake up due to pain (and the LOUD winds!) at 5am. Spend 5am-8am in terrible pain, in and out of the bathroom, taking baths, doing anything to easy the pain. Nap from 8am-11am, repeat the terrible pain, bathroom stuff, and then the migraine starts! I KNOW this is coming but it sucks bad. Terrible GI pain with a level 10 migraine. Just shoot me. I become this crazy person and my head is like spinning and I'm mean and stuff. Rest/catnap/do nothing until about 3pm. I did manage to eat a small amount of sherbert and some left over scallop potatoes in there. 3pm, come back to my bedroom and nap until 9:30pm. I've been awake since then, doing nothing but laying around though. I ate some more scallop potatoes and a bowl of oatmeal. Thankfully when I woke up at 9:30pm the migraine was down to a mild headache.

I wish people would understand that I can't do anything when like this. I can be on my laptop because I am laying in my bed. I can't really sit up right now, walk, stand, etc. My energy level is at zero. My strength level is at zero.

This shall pass.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home