The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, April 06, 2009

I thought I blogged about this a few weeks ago, but I just looked back and didn't see it.

I'm struggling with being single, worse then I can remember in a long time! There was a specific event that occured a few weeks ago that set it off...and it hasn't stopped.

I'm lonely. Just lonely.

With Spring here (hahaha...we got like 10 inches of snow yesterday/today) and Summer quickly approaching, I don't want to be single anymore. I want someone to go camping with, I want someone to watch fireworks with, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I have GREAT family and friends (at least, 99% of the time they are great!) but its just not the same.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home