The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Tonight (well, Thursday night) I babysat for my Favorite little cousins. I felt bad because I had to give a bad report to their parents, but I am NOT going to be let these kids, who are normally angels for me, think they can start getting away with stuff. None of me wanted to babysit, but I know there are so few people that Favorite Aunt and Favorite Uncle have to watch the boys. Favorite Aunt and I talked on the phone today for nearly 30 minutes and for about 40 minutes tonight before I came home. I feel like she gets me more then most...not that she remotely knows about some of my issues, but she just gets me, loves me, and doesn't judge me.

I talked to Pastor's daughter a few times today (well, again...Thursday night). The event that I was on the fence about going to, I will be going to on Saturday. They need another adult that can drive, plus someone that has already been thru the background check junk.

Way to go Red Wings! The defending Stanley Cup Champions have swept the Blue Jackets in the first round of the playoffs. :-) Osgood didn't have a good game, but his first three games were great.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home