The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Picture of the Day...

This picture was taken June 9, 2008 at Comerica Park, home of my beloved Detroit Tigers.

My parents, cool Grandparents, Jo & I went to the game. Dontrell Willis started and SUCKED...which is why I still dislike him as he's trying to make his comeback. There also was a long (like 1.5 hours) rain delay. Due to the rain delay, lots of people left and we got to move from row 35 to about row 10. Carlos Guillen hit a foul ball that I caught! :-) Go me! This was during the time that I was still pretty ill, so getting out of the house for such a long day was amazing.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home