The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Roughly 4 years ago, Jo & I started praying "Pat's prayer". I know I mentioned it here a few million times.

Its a prayer for a job, husband, and a car.

Well, that's our prayer once again.

I need the job and the husband (Jo's got a boyfriend, that's good enough for now) and she needs a car.

Seriously the job and husband thing are much needed.

I can't handle the single life much longer. Another summer of it, and it might be the death of me yet. The holidays are rough and then summer comes and there are all kinds of couple like things to do. Add on that I feel surrounded by couples, not that I am...but its how I feel. Also, the couples I'm around don't make me feel like an extra wheel at all, its within myself. Add on that the tension between Red and myself is worse then ever. I am semi-avoiding him. Add on that my friend and I have this strange dynamic (which works for us, for the majority) where when we are together, we are together but when we aren't we aren't. Our friends and his family act/think/treat us like we are together. I don't want what we "have" anymore. I want and deserve more then that!

The job thing is exactly that. I need a job. For the money and for my mental health.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home