The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Okay, if that only really made me feel better.

Living at my parents house isn't that bad, most of the time, but lately its driving me fuc*ing insane.

Just because I don't have a job doesn't mean I am always free to do whatever they need/want me to do. Don't get me started on the fact that sometimes I don't want to do what they feel they need/want me to.

Add in that this house is so freaking LOUD. ESPECIALLY my bedroom. I know I am a very light sleeper, but this house makes it damn near impossible to get any sleep. My parents live on wide open farm land and the wind is just terrible. My entire room SHAKES with the wind. I got 4 hours of very broken sleep last night (from 5am-9am) which was so broken, its a joke.

I just want to punch everything. I am sick of Mom comparing Jo and I SOOOOOOOOO much. She doesn't see that she does it. I mentioned it two times lately. Seriously, another thing that just makes me want to end this madness I call life.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home