The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Here is where I continue to offend the few readers I have.

I can't stand how our society runs right to get a divorce the minute there are problems within a marriage.

As someone who isn't married I know my opinion doesn't hold much weight.

A few weeks ago, I mentioned to a friend about problems my Grandparents were having. She said "tell them they aren't to old to divorce." WTF.

Now, with the famous reality TV couple Jon & Kate Gosselin (from Jon & Kate Plus 8) are having problems that are all over the entertainment news, everyone is like "just hurry up and get a divorce."

Why can't people work things out?

I am anti-divorce. There are VERY FEW times I think divorces are warranted. Til Death do us part, doesn't mean anything anymore and that makes me very sad. Its part of what makes me a tad commitment phobic.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home