The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009






I got a digital picture frame for my birthday 6 months ago. I love it. I decided I am going to post (daily, is my goal) a picture that catches my eye that day and give ya'll a little story about the photo. To bad I wasn't better at formatting this junk.

Today's photo is of my brother-in-law (previously known as JJ's boyfriend du jour) with my cool Gma and Aunt in the background. This was taken Dec 2008 while "celebrating" Christmas with my Dad's family. I put "celebrating" in quotes for the fact that it wasn't much of a celebration. I basically dread holidays these days and I hate that Dad's side of the family has switched how Christmas is done so I highly doubt I'll ever like Christmas with them again.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home