The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, May 25, 2009

I haven't forgot about my picture a day post, but I just haven't been home since Saturday morning, so my picture frame isn't around to inspire me. I'll be back home tomorrow, I think. I wasn't sure I'd be away for a night, let alone three. Good thing I always pack for a few days.

We got Roomie's wedding invitations done Saturday, had a great time at J's birthday party Saturday night. Sunday, I went to the Tigers game with Shell, J, Butler, and 4 other friends. Nose bleed seats but they were good (& CHEAP!) seats. Of course, since I was there...the Tigers lost. Then Shell, J, and I went to dinner and then to see Night at the Museum on IMAX. I am NOT a big movie goer by any means. I actually liked the movie and IMAX was sweet. Today, I spent hanging on with my friend. We caught up on our TV shows, went to dinner, took a walk, and watched more of our TV shows. Now he's in bed and I'm playing catch up on the computer junk.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home