The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, May 22, 2009

If you've read here any amount of time, you know I have terrible bi-polar/depression issues which my insomnia issues go hand in hand with that. Its strange, lately while sleeping my hands are falling asleep and its waking me up. And when I wake up, most of the time, I'm UP. Of course, because I usually take something to make me sleep, its not good to be UP that early.

Mom and I had a GREAT day today. We went to Shell, visited with her and baby girl, the four of us then did lunch at Olive Garden, then Mom and I did some shopping at Lowes. We were able to find new cushions for the patio chairs that Mom was looking for. We don't love them but like them enough. Mom LOVED seeing Baby Girl. Mom had only seen her once (at my surprise birthday party in November) and barely remembered. Then, Mom & I went to visit my Uncle (her brother-in-law) in the nursing home. He went into the hospital right after Easter, and now is in a nursing home getting strong enough to go back home. Uncle thinks 12 more days. He looks SOOOO much better then when I saw him 4 days after he went into the hospital.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home