The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I am now 9 behind on the picture of the days and that number is going to grow by leaps and bounds in the next week or two. I'm going to do my best (HA!) to catch up before I'm gone again.

I left my house Saturday afternoon and just got back home a few hours ago. I'm leaving my house Friday morning, will be home Sunday night (in theory), gone again on Tuesday until at least the following Tuesday.

Roomie's wedding is THIS Saturday! Time flies! I am so happy for them. I hope Saturday goes well. Then I'll be house/cat-sitting for them while they hang out in St Lucia. In there, I've got softball league, golf league and softball tourney.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home