The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I know I am 3 days behind on the POTD (again)...but I'm busy and haven't been home a ton.

Friday at the drag strip, Dad & I had a great time. I was annoyed that Dad was to tired to stay until it was over, but I understand.

Saturday, I went to visit JJ & family in the early afternoon, then it was onto Baby Girl's FIRST birthday party. Had a GREAT time there.

Sunday, my friend and I just chilled. Monday, I did a ton of running around, getting very little accomplished.

Today was laundry & softball.

Tomorrow is shopping with Shell and Church...Thursday is softball, Friday is blah blah blah...BUSY.

Have I mentioned Red on here lately? :-) Not much time for Red which is kinda crappy but at least we see each other at softball, golf, and Church.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home