The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Blogger isn't working to well right now, I'm posting this via email.

I know I skipped the POTD yesterday, I was busy and then when I had time Blogger wasn't working for me.

I'm emotional lately, not to depressed...just emotional.

Some financial things are working out amazingly.  Now if a job could just follow suit that would be great.

I hung out with my cousin yesterday.  He's technically like my 29th cousin or something.  ;-)  (So really, he's my first cousin once removed or commonly called my 2nd cousin)  He's 21 and lives pretty close (compared to most of my friends).  We've gotten really close the past 6 months.  I enjoy every second I spend with him, I can be myself, I can tell him anything, and he gets it!  He's transferring from a community college to an away University in a few weeks.  Instead of being 20 minutes away, he'll be about 1.5 hours away (in 100% OPPOSITE direction of all my friends).  I'm going to miss him.  It sucks that we get close and he's leaving.  He was looking at a university many states away, so I'm glad he'll be closer then that.  Last night, I went to his concert/picnic.  He sings in a barbershop choir and/or quartet.  It was great!  There were groups from all over Michigan there and it was kind of sad that 99% of the men were over 50 (probably 99% over 65).  Barbershop music is dying and that's sad.  Now, I couldn't listen to Barbershop music all day every day, its just cool.  This cousin is truly the first family member (other then Jo, but that's over now) that I can gladly say is my cousin and friend!  :-)  That makes me so happy I could cry.

My Mom has been on my case lately about not liking my family.  Whatever.  I love them but they aren't the type of people I would choose to hang out with.  Call me a prude, whatever.  I don't hang out with people 1) that do drugs  2) that I don't trust  3) that I have nothing in common with.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home