The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

I don't feel well. I don't feel super sick, but just not well. Its not my GI issues, (which were a slight problem Friday and early Saturday, but have been resulted.) I have a lingering headache, my stomach feels bloated or something, and just generally, I feel yucky...like I got ran over by a train. Could be because I've been on the run non-stop for a few days, which I am NOT used to or could be because I've been in the sun more then I'm used to or could be because I haven't ate/drank well lately, or could be I'm just ill. ;-)

I had a few other things to blog about, but I don't know what it was.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home