The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

POTD



Picture of the day...

Taken: June 2008
That's the scoreboard of Comerica Park, home of the Detroit Tigers. I took this picture the day of the 2008 Stanley Cup Champion Parade. The Detroit Tigers & Detroit Red Wings have the same owner. You can see the scoreboard as you are walking on the road and we were parked right next to the ballpark. Jo, my friend, and I went to the parade together. It was the first Stanley Cup parade Jo & my friend went to (they've won 4 in our lifetimes), it was my 3rd. We had a blast, even if I was babysat like no other since I was still having major GI issues.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home