The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm just a posting fool lately.

For various reasons, I haven't been to the gym in like 2 months. Well, I am feeling fat lately and slightly stressed about fitting into my bridesmaid dress in a month. So, its back to the gym EVERYDAY and paying attention to everything I eat/drink. I weighed myself at the gym today and I haven't gained as much as I feel like I have. I weighed in at 143 lbs. I'd LOVE to weigh 125 but that is probably unrealistic (I am 5'8). I maintained 137 for about a year. I have realized I will never be happy with what I weigh but right now I need to get in better shape, for my own health...and to fit into that darn dress next month.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home