The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I've been praying for YEARS for JJ (and family) to go to Church.

Well, apparently JJ (and family) are coming to my Church tomorrow. Great, you'd think....but that's not how my head is working right now. For starters, she lives an hour and a half away. Why does she feel the need to drive an hour and a half, with a 3 year old...to go to Church? I could find her tons of great Churches closer. I don't trust JJ at all, so I am trying to figure out WHY she is coming to Church here. What does she want from our parents is one of my first thoughts. JJ claims to be having health issues lately, similar to mine, so part of my thoughts is thinking this is to continue her sympothy ploy.

Since my head is all crazy giddy about Red, it adds to my annoyance about my sister going to our Church. Like its going to mess things up or something. I'm now nervous about seeing Red tomorrow, especially since we should be firming up our plans for the week.

I'm just annoyed. WHY drive 90 minutes with a 3 year old to go to Church...seriously. You NEVER come visit Mom and Dad, yet you are coming for Church. I'm going to pray for myself and my attitude regarding this situation. Hopefully by tomorrow, I'll have a change of attitude and heart.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home