The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

My brain is 100% overloaded with giggly giddiness regarding Red. Softball tonight, he continues to amaze and surprise me and I'm loving every second of it. We made plans to go golfing next Wednesday. Hehehe! :-) We have never hung out, just the two of us.

If 2 months ago, you would have told me that my crush on Red would be back full force, I would have LAUGHED at you. If 2 months ago, you would have told me that Red & I would be civil to each other this summer, I would have laughed. Now, one apology later things are dreamy.

Part of me is OVERLY excited about the possibilities and part of me is scared to death of etting myself up to get hurt.

We are enjoying each others company so much (and its fan-freaking-tastic to know its not a one way street...yet I don't know where this 2 way street is headed) lately...but since all of time together is also with other friends and family, we know we have to make sure we don't exclude others and stuff. Its a delicate balance.

In other news...the Red Wings lost tonight to force a game 7. Ugh.

And, my GI issues are giving me lots of trouble. Mom was begging me to go to the ER today. NO. I wouldn't go cause then I wouldn't have seen Red. Bad, I know.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home