The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, June 08, 2009

I've been insanely busy, which is good for my mental health. Good thing I don't have a job cause I don't know how I'd do everything.

With golf about once a week, softball about twice a week...and other stuff...I'm just busy.

Things are surely changing with my long lost pal, Red. In a great, lovely way. I'm NOT holding my breath for anything to happen, but I trust Red, myself, and God enough to not get (that) hurt. Maybe sometime soon, I'll go into more detail about things.

I went to hang out with my friend on Saturday to watch the Red Wings game and things were just off. I know a large part of it was because my head is stuck on Red.

Red and I will see each other tomorrow, at softball. We shall see if the good times continue.

For now, I love all things Red.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home