The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, June 04, 2009

POTD


Picture of the Day...
(Yes, I know I owe ya'll one more)

Taken: May 2008

That's Chad LaRose #59 of the Carolina Hurricanes and myself taken at my Aunt & Uncle's house last Spring. Chad and my Uncle are best friends. Chad's a hottie, a sweetheart, and a pretty good hockey player too. Of course, I'm sure he's not that sweet on the ice. I look like hell in this picture because I had just gotten out of the hospital the day before. Chad's a free agent and will probably re-sign with Carolina, but it would rock if he came to Detroit, but very doubtful. The coolest part of that day was getting to wear Chad's Stanley Cup Championship ring. :-)

God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home