The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I had a productive day yesterday. I was out of bed at a decent hour and my brain was moving much faster than my body. Baked cookies, did laundry, cooked dinner, and got stuff ready for the garage sale, all before 2pm. Then I had Church and softball, came home to watch my beloved Tigers and Red Wings lose. Because I have insomnia like no other, I didn't get to sleep until after 2am.

Well, I am laying in bed as I type this eating saltine crackers and drinking vernors. I was awakened a bit ago, sicker then sicker with some nasty stomach thing. Not my normal GI issues, but like stomach flu or something. Did I mention I slept about 3 hours? Ugh.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home