The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, June 01, 2009

POTD



Picture of the day...

Taken: Dec 2008

That's Shell & Cris. This was taking at our annual Friends Christmas. The photo was taken at a funky angle, for sure. Friends Christmas is something we've done for probably 8 years now. Its usually dinner out then games at someones house. 2008 brought a new idea. We did a potluck at Shell & J's house. There were about 15 of us. Its always a good time. I love my friends and look forward to this tradition more then any other Christmas ones now days. Its funny cause Cris is one of my dearest friends and I did NOT like her when I first met her. It was the summer between 9th and 10th grade (so that's Summer 1994) and I met her at Shell's birthday party (her and Shell have been BFF's since they were like 4). Cris and I didn't get along and she went as far to call me a FREAK within minutes of meeting me. I was pissed. It was probably 5 years before we were friends. Hell, we were barely friendly towards each other. Now, we love each other to death and would be lost without each other.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home